Very fun, in the end, the strongest enemy was myself
Eye of the Medusa - Beyond
Controls for Windows/Web:
Input format: Action - Controller 1 input / Controller 2 input
- Movement - Arrow keys / 8,4,6,2
- Shoot - A / H
- Bomb - S / J
- Focus (makes you move slower and shows your hitbox) - D / K
- Start - Enter / 3
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Movement - D Pad or Analog stick
- Shoot - A
- Bomb - B
- Focus (makes you move slower and shows your hitbox) - R
- Start - Start
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
Beyond the ultimate frontier lies ultimate despair!
Eight months have passed since the human empire's strongest weapon, the almighty Toucan, was destroyed by a lone purple cat in order to halt the universe's destruction.
However, the universe's destruction hasn't halted at all! Stars still disappear one after another. Who knows when it's Algol's turn to plop?
With his former archenemy, Toucan, by his side, Kat takes off once more to save the universe, and this time for good!
Another brand new bullet hell shooter dodging its way to the Sega Dreamcast in 2017!
(Eye of the Medusa: Beyond is one of my silly smaller games, so please don't go in expecting something grand, ok?)
- Original release date: 30/09/2017
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/EyeOfTheMedusa3/
- You can follow me on twitter, if you're into that: http://twitter.com/CaptDreamcast
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open EyeOfTheMedusa3.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://legacy.padus.com/produ...). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Eye of the Medusa: Beyond executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.