Quest for Normalcy
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Start - Enter
- Select psychological profile option - A or Enter
- Win the game - Press the buttons displayed on the screen.
- Return to title screen - Escape
- Fullscreen (Windows only) - Alt+Enter
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Start - Start
- Select psychological profile option - A or Start
- Win the game - Press the buttons displayed on the screen
- Return to title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
Help Super Mega Ultra Combo Man fulfill his dream!
Ever since he was a little boy wonder, resident super hero Super Mega Ultra Combo Man (SMUC Man for short) wanted nothing more than live a life without any of that super hero hassle.
At long last, his dream may finally come true: Being from planet Supmegulcom, he can lose his powers by punching a large amount of people! The curtains open on a brand new non-One-Punch-Man-inspired super hero tale!
A brand new Rhythm game swingin' to your Sega Dreamcast in 2017!
- Source code is on github: https://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/QuestForNormalcy
- You can follow me on twitter, if you're into that: https://twitter.com/CaptDreamc...
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open QuestForNormalcy.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/burning/padus_disc_juggler.cfm). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Quest for Normalcy executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.