Love it, another Captain Dreamcast masterpiece
Eye of the Medusa - Ultimate Frontier
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Shooting - A
- Bomb - S
- Focus (slow down movement and show hitbox) - D
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Close the game from the title screen/Return to title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Shooting - A
- Bomb - B
- Focus (slow down movement and show hitbox) - Right Trigger
- Movement - D Pad or Analog control stick
- Return to title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
The universe is on the verge of breaking!
During the last thousand years, humans have conquered the entire known universe thanks to their invincible super robot, the Toucan. One of the last resisting factions is the Algol star system and its race of sentient colored cats. Seeking power in numbers, they send in 1.000.000.000 million cats every day to die against the Toucan and slow down its assault.
At the same time Kat, recently assigned to the front lines of the war, notices stars disappearing in the sky one after another. Unwilling to die in a pointless slaughterfest, he deserts and soon finds himself in an adventure to save the entire universe.
A brand new bullet hell shooter dodging its way to the Sega Dreamcast in 2017!
(Eye of the Medusa: UF is one of my silly smaller games, so please don't go in expecting something grand, ok?)
- Original release date: 31/01/2017
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/EyeOfTheMedusa2/
- You can follow me on twitter, if you're into that: http://twitter.com/CaptDreamcast
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open EyeOfTheMedusa2.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://legacy.padus.com/produ...). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Eye of the Medusa: UF executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.