Controls for Windows/Web:
- Jumping - A
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Close the game from the title screen/Return to title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Jumping - A
- Movement - D Pad or Analog control stick
- Return to title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
Help Hazy Hank home!
What was supposed to be a normal evening ended in disaster. Hank is lost in a strange town with no clue how to get home! It doesn't help that he's not in the best condition either.
You're Hank's only hope! Avoid the countless enemies along your path and guide Hank home!
A brand new platformer swirling its way to the Sega Dreamcast in 2016!
(Hazy Hank is one of my silly smaller games, so please don't go in expecting something grand, ok?)
- Original release date: 09/09/2016
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/HazyHank/
- You can follow me on twitter, if you're into that: http://twitter.com/CaptDreamcast
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open HazyHank.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/burning/padus_disc_juggler.cfm). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Hazy Hank executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.