Hilarious -- really good experience. I mean, I lost and failed the world but, at least the minecraft let's players have it better now.
HELP: The Illuminati captured my family and are forcing me to make this game
Help the brave, honorable, amazing, cool and handsome Illuminati save the earth from overpopulation! Love the Illuminati, they are just great, what friendly people, save me, they make great coffee, too.
Controls for Windows/HTML5:
- Return to game title -> menu -> collection title -> Exit game - Escape
- Select - A
- Deselect - S
- Move cursor - Arrow keys
- Advance text - A
- Fullscreen (Windows) - CTRL+Return (text is a bit small, this might help)
- Fullscreen (Web) - There's a small button
Controls for Dreamcast (and controller):
- Return to game title -> menu -> collection title -> Exit game - A+B+X+Y+START (Standard Dreamcast return to title combo)
- Select - A
- Deselect - B
- Move cursor - D-Pad or analog stick
- Original release date: 13/08/2018
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/Help/
- Twitter is here: http://twitter.com/CaptDreamcast
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open HELP.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/burning/padus_disc_juggler.cfm). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -HELP executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.