Unfortunately, I could not figure out the set to create the game.
As I wrote earlier, I could not assemble the game in the second way I needed, this is when all the JS code is in one module, but this is not implemented now with preload. But this is not a problem, I could implement what I wrote about earlier, but a new problem has appeared related to updating browsers.
(Can be viewed here in the browser developer console
> Failed to start AudioContext. It needs to be resumed (or created) after a user gesture on the page.
In other words, you need to update something in the game's build tool for the web, because now the internals are obsolete and the modules made by the obsolete tool do not support sound (
ps Literally, I used to build the game and it worked, and I didn’t do anything with this project that was hosted on github, but now everything is there and there is no sound in new assemblies. The reason why the sound works on itchio is simple, the fact is that the game is broadcast there via iframe directly from the server, and there may be a chrome canary, a headless browser or just an old version of the browser, thanks to which the sound works there.