and also some moves i just press random buttons hopeing something would work so please show me the move list
Dream Fight 17 A.D.
Once again, the greatest fighters - and Sagat - gather to find out who is the strongest of them all! However, unknown to them, a force of evil is plotting behind the scenes, because that's what happens in fighting game tournaments.
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Weak punch - Q
- Medium punch - W
- Strong punch - E
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - S
- Strong kick - D
- Start - Enter
- Movement during cutscenes - Arrow keys
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Movement - D Pad or Analog stick
- Weak punch - X
- Medium punch - Y
- Strong punch - L
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - B
- Strong kick - R
- Start - Start
- Movement during cutscenes - D Pad or Analog stick
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
- Character and stage sources (Spoilers + Links in the description): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_aX_3-d6qQ
- This is an in-development Mugen interpreter for Dreamcast, so all glitches, false behaviours and other uncanny stuff happening with the characters/stages are not the original creators' fault, but rather reflect this developmental status.
- The more technical Mugen-on-Dreamcast stuff should go in this thread if possible: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3320
- The Dreamcast version does currently not support 50Hz mode, so please make sure your TV can display 60Hz (or use a VGA cable).
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/DolmexicaInfinite/
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open DreamFight17.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://legacy.padus.com/produ...). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows - Dolmexica Infinite Demo 6 executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
because i have to go to watch mode in order to do a special
show me a few speicals
imstil sanstheblueberry i just switched the acount
well can you at least tell me how to do any special
how do i use special moves they did not show how on the controls list
Every character has their own special moves with different inputs, they are not all listed, because listing them all would lead to quite the long control list.
The original Mugen way would be to go into the character files and look into the command file. Though I can see that that would be difficult with the web version. As far as I know the original Mugen did not have any way to look at the commands in-game, might be worth adding something like that to Dolmexica especially for something like the web version.
In a more practical way, a lot of characters have moves that are based on quarter-circle motions of the analog stick/dpad/arrow keys, you can get most of the characters to use special moves with that.
Pretty cool! Brought back many memories.
I am not sure if it's due to the mod or to DI, but I have two observations.
- The AI could be improved. I am a scrub at fighting games, but I did clear the story mode with Mai.
- Johnny Cage is huge, despite the other MK characters being regular size.
The fact that can be played on the browser is a thoughtful addition. Thanks!
Thanks for testing it!
You're right, the AI is too easy. I haven't finished the options menu yet, so I've locked it at super easy difficulty. There are some characters with built-in AI, but off the top of my head, I can only think of one (Mima) which is hard to beat. The giant Johnny Cage thing is because I haven't included the global scale parameter yet, it's a lot of fiddling, since it worms its way through everything. Maybe with the next demo. Either way, thanks again for the feedback!