Dream Fight 18 A.D.
A year has passed and the Dreamcast's greatest fighters are back! ... Or at least that was the plan before all of the previous year's team captains were kidnapped by the new shadowy tournament host. Now it's up to those left behind to fight their way through the tournament and save their friends! Oh, and there's probably a fighting game universe to save somewhere in there too. Things have never been crazier than in King of Fi- errr, Dream Fight 18 A.D.!
Note for the web version: Should there be danceoffs - and I'm not saying that there are - but in the hypothetical scenario that there are danceoffs in this game, the web version will appear to freeze for 10 seconds while loading in the song due to synchronization issues. Just so you don't worry, it didn't crash or anything.
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Weak punch - Q
- Medium punch - W
- Strong punch - E
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - S
- Strong kick - D
- Start/Leave password screens - Enter
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Movement - D Pad or Analog stick
- Weak punch - X
- Medium punch - Y
- Strong punch - L
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - B
- Strong kick - R
- Start/Leave password screens - Start
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
- Character and stage sources (Spoilers): https://pastebin.com/FzdcZ8qs
- This is an in-development Mugen interpreter for Dreamcast, so all glitches, false behaviours and other uncanny stuff happening with the characters/stages are not the original creators' fault, but rather reflect this developmental status.
- The more technical Mugen-on-Dreamcast stuff should go in this thread if possible: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3320
- The Dreamcast version does currently not support 50Hz mode, so please make sure your TV can display 60Hz (or use a VGA cable).
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/DolmexicaInfinite/
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open DreamFight18.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://legacy.padus.com/produ...). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows - Dolmexica Infinite Demo 10 executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.