Dream Fight 20 A.D.
A downloadable fighting frenzy 20 for Windows
One year after the dramatic conclusion of the Dream Fight 19 tournament, the Dreamcast's strongest fighters assemble once again to fight and fight and fight some more! In a dramatic twist never tried before, there are no evil tournament hosts trying to steal their fighting energy, no clones, nobody trying to resurrect Orochi, no Soul Edge to be found and nobody trying to take over earthrealm. Could it be... just a normal fighting tournament for once?!
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Weak punch - Q
- Medium punch - W
- Strong punch - E
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - S
- Strong kick - D
- Start - Enter
- Full screen: CTRL + Enter for Windows / F8 for Web (make sure to click game in firefox first or fullscreen will fail)
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - Escape
- Instant Win - F1
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Movement - D Pad or Analog stick
- Weak punch - X
- Medium punch - Y
- Strong punch - L
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - B
- Strong kick - R
- Start - Start
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
Controls for Vita:
- Movement - D Pad or Left Analog stick
- Weak punch - Square
- Medium punch - Triangle
- Strong punch - Left shoulder button
- Weak kick - X
- Medium kick - Circle
- Strong kick - Right shoulder button
- Start - Start
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - X+Circle+Square+Triangle+Start
- KFM character and stage made by Elecbyte: http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/mugen.html
- Sources: https://pastebin.com/e4eyG4Yb
- This is an in-development Mugen interpreter for Dreamcast, so all glitches, false behaviours and other uncanny stuff happening with the characters/stages are not the original creators' fault, but rather reflect this developmental status.
- The more technical Mugen-on-Dreamcast stuff should go in this thread if possible: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3320
- The Dreamcast version does currently not support 50Hz mode, so please make sure your TV can display 60Hz (or use a VGA cable).
- Other documentation: https://captaindreamcast.github.io/DolmexicaInfinite/dolmexica.html
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/DolmexicaInfinite/
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open DreamFight20.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/burning/padus_disc_juggler.cfm). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Dolmexica Infinite 1.2 executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Transfer the .vpk to a Vita and install it from VitaShell. For info on how to jailbreak your Vita, refer to the information in this guide. In addition to that, libshacccg.suprx (a Vita shader compiler needed by vitaGL) needs to be extracted on your Vita. For information on how to extract libshacccg.suprx, please follow the information provided in this guide. The Vita emulator Vita3K is not supported currently.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.