The Cheapie Wars
When Suave Dude is hunted down by his former elite squad, the twisted "Cheapies", he turns to the only man he can still trust: His former archenemy, Kung Fu Man! Can these two overcome their differences within seven 30-speechbubble cutscenes and survive the Cheapies' weird abilities? Don't answer, this is just the flavor text, it can't hear you, I'm sorry, that technology is still not ready.
Note: This is a Dolmexica Infinite mod, which in turn is a Mugen interpreter for Windows/Web/Dreamcast.
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Weak punch - Q
- Medium punch - W
- Strong punch - E
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - S
- Strong kick - D
- Start - Enter
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Movement - D Pad or Analog stick
- Weak punch - X
- Medium punch - Y
- Strong punch - L
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - B
- Strong kick - R
- Start - Start
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
- KFM character, Suave Dude design and temple stage made by Elecbyte: http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/mugen.html
- Character and stage sources: Suave Dude, Donald, Omega Tiger Woods, Kung Fu Girl
- This is an in-development Mugen interpreter for Dreamcast, so all glitches, false behaviours and other uncanny stuff happening with the characters/stages are not the original creators' fault, but rather reflect this developmental status.
- The more technical Mugen-on-Dreamcast stuff should go in this thread if possible: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3320
- The Dreamcast version does currently not support 50Hz mode, so please make sure your TV can display 60Hz (or use a VGA cable).
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/DolmexicaInfinite/
Thanks for playing!
|Tags||clowns, Kung Fu, sunglasses|
Extract the folder and open TheCheapieWars.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://legacy.padus.com/produ...). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Dolmexica Infinite Demo 9 executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.