Well. this was quite the journey.
The Cheapie Wars
When Suave Dude is hunted down by his former elite squad, the twisted "Cheapies", he turns to the only man he can still trust: His former archenemy, Kung Fu Man! Can these two overcome their differences within seven 30-speechbubble cutscenes and survive the Cheapies' weird abilities? Don't answer, this is just the flavor text, it can't hear you, I'm sorry, that technology is still not ready.
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Weak punch - Q
- Medium punch - W
- Strong punch - E
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - S
- Strong kick - D
- Start - Enter
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Movement - D Pad or Analog stick
- Weak punch - X
- Medium punch - Y
- Strong punch - L
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - B
- Strong kick - R
- Start - Start
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
- KFM character, Suave Dude design and temple stage made by Elecbyte: http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/mugen.html
- Character and stage sources: Suave Dude, Donald, Omega Tiger Woods, Kung Fu Girl
- This is an in-development Mugen interpreter for Dreamcast, so all glitches, false behaviours and other uncanny stuff happening with the characters/stages are not the original creators' fault, but rather reflect this developmental status.
- The more technical Mugen-on-Dreamcast stuff should go in this thread if possible: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3320
- The Dreamcast version does currently not support 50Hz mode, so please make sure your TV can display 60Hz (or use a VGA cable).
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/DolmexicaInfinite/
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open TheCheapieWars.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/burning/padus_disc_juggler.cfm). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Dolmexica Infinite Demo 9 executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.