Can't test the dreamcast version but it runs I guess.
Touhou Hagurumaden ~ Unfindable Connection
Help Reimu and her friends/drinking buddies resolve the mysterious missing dango incident.
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Weak punch - Q
- Medium punch - W
- Strong punch - E
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - S
- Strong kick - D
- Start - Enter
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Movement - D Pad or Analog stick
- Weak punch - X
- Medium punch - Y
- Strong punch - L
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - B
- Strong kick - R
- Start - Start
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
- KFM stage made by Elecbyte: http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/mugen.html
- Character sources: Reimu, Marisa/Youmu, Shinmyoumaru, guest characters
- Touhou Stage source: http://www.geocities.jp/kogadaba/mugen/stage.html
- This is an early in-development Mugen interpreter for Dreamcast, so all glitches, false behaviours and other uncanny stuff happening with the characters/stages are not the original creators' fault, but rather reflect this developmental status.
- The more technical Mugen-on-Dreamcast stuff should go in this thread if possible: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3320
- The Dreamcast version does currently not support 50Hz mode, so please make sure your TV can display 60Hz (or use a VGA cable).
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/DolmexicaInfinite/
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open th1549.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://legacy.padus.com/produ...). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Dolmexica Infinite Demo 2 executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for testing! We all know enginedevving means something as simple as "the game runs" should never be taken for granted.
The Dreamcast version should work, though I always have a bad feeling about European scart cables, I never test for those and they can cause some interesting 50Hz/60Hz hijinks.