cool, terry boggard work as intended, but i dont know if is on my end, but the game is so slow, like 15 fps or so
An anthology of short (fighting) stories about great (fighting) moments playing out a little differently.
Controls for Windows/Web:
- Movement - Arrow keys
- Weak punch - Q
- Medium punch - W
- Strong punch - E
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - S
- Strong kick - D
- Start - Enter
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - Escape
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Movement - D Pad or Analog stick
- Weak punch - X
- Medium punch - Y
- Strong punch - L
- Weak kick - A
- Medium kick - B
- Strong kick - R
- Start - Start
- Return to title screen / Exit the game from title screen - A+B+X+Y+Start (Standard Dreamcast combo)
- KFM character, Suave Dude design and temple stage made by Elecbyte: http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/mugen.html
- Character and stage sources: Ken, Sagat, Cyber Akuma, Billy Kane, Geese Howard, Terry Bogard, Justice, Testament, May, Thailand Stage, Future Stage, Geese Tower Stage, Axl Stage, Arena Stage
- Osu sources: Awe of She, Night Falls ~ Evening Star
- This is an in-development Mugen interpreter for Dreamcast, so all glitches, false behaviours and other uncanny stuff happening with the characters/stages are not the original creators' fault, but rather reflect this developmental status.
- The more technical Mugen-on-Dreamcast stuff should go in this thread if possible: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3320
- The Dreamcast version does currently not support 50Hz mode, so please make sure your TV can display 60Hz (or use a VGA cable).
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/DolmexicaInfinite/
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open WhatIf.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://www.afterdawn.com/software/cd_dvd/burning/padus_disc_juggler.cfm). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Dolmexica Infinite Demo 11 executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks for checking it out and letting me know about the slow performance! Could you also let me know which version you tried? Dreamcast still runs somewhat poorly, that's unfortunately expected. Other than that, the Web version has been having issues under recent Firefox versions. For some reason they don't like how the game is (supposed to be) running at fixed 60 fps anymore, throttling it a lot and leading to poor performance. Still don't have a fix for that unfortunately, best I can do right now is to recommend trying it with another browser if possible.
is there gonna be a part 2 this game rules
How does OSU mode work?
Directional inputs are always valid, button inputs are only valid in accordance with the beat. There are also freestyle sections (which replace the spinners from the original Osu), during which all input is valid.
The general documentation can be found here: https://captaindreamcast.github.io/DolmexicaInfinite/osu.html