Dogma: The Golden Age
Dogma - The Golden Age Collection
A collection of Dogma's finest classics. Most of them are Director's Cut versions and ports of the monthly games made in 2017. (Occasionally they turned out worse, but, y'know, attempts were made.)
NOTE: The HTML5 version does not contain sound due to game size limits for HTML5 games on itch. It's not necessary to complete any of the games, but if you want to have sound, please download either the Dreamcast or the Windows version. Thanks a lot!
ALSO NOTE: Mirklings seems to have problems running on some browsers.
Controls for Dreamcast:
- Return to game title -> menu -> collection title -> Dreamcast boot menu - A+B+X+Y+START (Standard Dreamcast return to title combo)
- Select - A/START
- Return (from game titles too) - B
Controls for Windows/HTML5:
- Return to game title -> menu -> collection title -> Exit game - Escape
- Select - A/RETURN
- Return (from game titles too) - S
- Hazy Hank
- Eye of the Medusa: Ultimate Frontier
- Fists of Justice
- La Morte di un Cane
- Senpai Screams - Bootleg Version
- Quest for Normalcy
- Dream Fight 16 A.D.
- Eye of the Medusa: Beyond
- Storm Storm
- SloMoDo is absent, please don't select that
- The Golden Age Co- hey! You can't count this twice!
- The Best Game Ever
- Street Fighter vs Mortal Kombat - Story Mode Remix
- Eye of the Medusa
- Octolord 3
- Hank in Luck
- Hackathon Simulator 2017
- Original release date: 31/12/2017
- Music credits are in assets/MUSIC.txt
- Dream Fight 16 A.D. character/stage credits can be found here
- Source code is on github: http://github.com/CaptainDreamcast/TheGoldenAgeCollection/
- You can follow me on twitter, if you're into that: http://twitter.com/CaptDreamcast
Thanks for playing!
Extract the folder and open DogmaTheGoldenAge.exe.
Burn the .cdi file to a CD-R using Padus Discjuggler 6.0 (https://legacy.padus.com/produ...). CD-RWs will not work. Burn at slow speeds, if possible. Put the CD-R in your Dreamcast. If it shows -Dogma: The Golden Age executable- during the Sega logo screen, you did everything correctly.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.